Vitamin B’s strongly impact the entire body and are therefore a critical part of ones daily dietary intake. Vitamin B is critical for neuro functions, metabolisom which controls and regulates the body, and energy production.
Listed below are the benefits that the body receives from from this important vitamin.
- Increase mood stability
- Creates energy and reduces headaches, (B-2)
- Increase blood circulation and is a vessel dilator (B-3).
- Reduce depression and stress (B-5 and B-7),
- Reduces weakness, numbness, tingling in arms, improves on diabetes (B-6)
- Improves and promotes heart health, (B-12)
Dietary Source: Liver, Shellfish, Milk, Eggs, Fortified Cereal, Garbanzo Beans, Chicken, Banana, Spinach, Tomato, Potatoes.
Vitamin E is an important body lubricant for all organs and muscles, in other words it helps your body run like a smooth “Oiled Machine”. Additionally, it keeps skin, eyes, and the heart healthy. Vitamin E is credited for increasing HDL (healthy) cholesterol and reducing LDL (lousy) cholesterol.
Dietary Source: Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO), Avocado, Almonds, Olives, Nuts, Seeds Green Leafy Vegetables, Sardines and Crab.