7 Tips, 7 Recipes under 7 minutes!
Operating under the daily stress of working outside or within the home or trying to get a decent meal to the table in minutes can seem impossible! You can prepare a meal in less time than what it takes to call “Take Out” drive back and forth picking up the meal.
Cooking a meal in less than 10 minutes requires having a few staples on your shopping list and placed into your pantry on a weekly basis: Olive oil, garlic, a couple of onions, capers, olives, canned legumes, pepper flakes, hummus. Dried fruits and Nuts. Dried or Fresh herbs: rosemary, parsley, cilantro, arugula, and basil.
Always begin by washing fruits and vegetables. Place produce into a large bowl filled with water and 2 tbsp baking soda. Rotate them in the water and take them out as needed.
- Vanilla yogurt with flaxseed, nuts or diced fruits make a quick snack or a great dip for fruits and vegetables.
- For sandwiches buy a multi gain baguette and switch things up by drizzling oil, pepper, oregano onto bread, then add arugula or cilantro in addition to your other toppings.
- Keep boiled eggs in the refrigerator to combine with salads, sandwiches or as a snack.
- Fresh fruits add taste to your meals: cherries, grapes, apples, and apricots. Washed lemons and limes for water.
- Vegetables cook fast: Asparagus, cherry / grape tomatoes, Olives, Mushrooms, sliced carrots, fresh beans. Bag of lettuce, Cucumbers, Sliced fennel or Celery.
- Cheese favorites: Parmesan or feta cheese
- Thinly sliced: Chicken, Sirloin Tip Fish fillet all can cook within 5 minutes!
Here are some great recipes that can be quickly brought together in less than 7 minutes.